SOLAR KERALA | MURICKENS GROUP
09447366779 | Enquiry | Send Mail
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company | 2018 Business Achievement Award Winner
Flyline Solar Power Plant
Our company has been recognised as one of the well reputed manufacturers of solar UPS in Kerala and our products are manufactured with superior quality raw materials to ensure authenticity and reliability to our customers and to save money.
Being the first manufacturer and supplier of Solar Inverters in Kerala having an experience of 15 long years in this field, the list of our satisfied clients runs long which include prestigious institutions like The international Airport, karipoor, Kerala, -The CISF 7th battalion military camp,Hyderabad, - Govt. of India Dept. of Space, Sreeharikotta, - Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute,Cochin- Vallarpadam Container Terminal (IGTPL) - Kerala Agriculture Research University, Malappuram, TCS (Info Park Cochin) etc in addition to a large number of well established and esteemed private organisations. It may also be dawned that in order to obtain the maximum good results and to avoid unpleasant situations it is always advisable to use the services of a qualified and experienced technician without fail.FEATURES OF FLYLINE SOLAR UPS:
► Pure sine wave system can be used as ups for computer. ► Maintenance Free.► Attractive Designs. ► No electricity bill to pay.► Single Switch Operation. ► Fully automatic. ► DSP based very low component cost design. ► Single sided PCB, easy to assemble without any smd components. ► Auto resetting. ► Protection from lightening, High/Low Voltage Trip. ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display for charging voltage, main voltage, inverter voltage, load etc.► Provision for connecting KSEB current and solar power. ► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can connect to the existing wiring. ► Bridge type center aligned switching MOSFET based topology. ► Settable SMPS intelligent charging system. ► No husking sound.FLYLINE HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter will take DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below, the out put load is shifted to grid and the batteries are charged with the help of solar power only.
4) At Day time when each battery becomes 13.5 v the output load again shift to solar Inverter.
5) In 48 and above DC volt system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid without any change over time. (Each battery discharging level become 1.5 v )
6) In 12 and 24 volt DC system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battery back-up is used only when there is a grid failure.
7) After shifting the load to grid there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up to 13.5 volt .
8) At night During changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF FLY LINE SOLAR UPS:-
|Sl-No||Parameter||Single Phase Unit|
|1||Rating||1000 VA to 100 kVA|
||180V-270 AC or Solar power 12, 24, 36 48V and 360 V|
|3||Nominal Output Voltage||230V AC|
|4||Output Frequency||50 Hz: ± 1%|
|5||Input Frequency||45-55 Hz|
|6||Power Factor||-0.8 lagging to unity|
|10||Wave form||Pure Sine Wave|
|12||Compact in size , Can work on Generators|
|13||Charging||AC or Solar Power|
|14||Noise||Low noise <50db|
|15||Battery||12, 24,48v up to 240 v|
|16||Heat||Above 50 degree|
Available in the DLX Range of, 1000VA, 1300 VA, to 100 k VA.
Custom made offline ups systems are available on demand
Household Equipments total load calculator:-Click Here Click Here
Some of our GOVT clients list :-Click Here
Product Short Informative Videos:- Click here
Product Detailed Informative Videos:- Click here
Useful technical informative videos:- Click here
Murickens Brouchure :-Click Here
ENQUIRY :-Click Here
How a Solar Power Plant Works:-Click Here